Thread: Fable II

Still unfunny
    Join Date May 2006
    Posts 56

Default Fable II

Half an hour into the game...I dug up a new condom and a book who else got this game? I think I saw someone by the name of Duradain on it. I scared the people in my starting area because I kept forgetting I had to press the right trigger thingie to pull up expressions and instead did a spell, pulled my sword out and shot at a kid *sighs* so far I'm loving it. Spent a while playing it yesterday...five hours *coughs* I was going to play today but knew if I turned it on I wouldn't be going to class so yea...it will have to wait until I come back from campus.

Edit: And I spent like a straight hour just playing with my dog throwing the ball and running around. I forgot I had to heal him, the lil freaker got injured somehow...I don't see how seeing he didn't help me in any fights. Just stood there like 'dee dee dee.'
    Last edited by Dehan; 10-22-2008 at 04:21 PM.
    It's a series of tubes?
    Join Date Jul 2006
    Posts 70

I'm getting it. Gonna be playing it like crazy in the next week or so, try to do and see everything before GOW 2 comes out, doesn't seem very likely, but I'll give it a try.
    [A]dmin a-go-go
    Join Date Dec 2002
    Posts 738

The dog is awesome.

"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
    Still unfunny
    Join Date May 2006
    Posts 56

Yea I finally saw him attak, I got the title Dog Lover. Just got to the next town to speak to the abbot. I stopped and saved there so I can run to the store. I'll likely be playing well into the am tonight since tomorrow i don't have class until noon.
    [A]dmin a-go-go
    Join Date Dec 2002
    Posts 738

I'm watching the story to get one of the exclusive items.

Dropbears?
    Join Date May 2003
    Posts 562

I'll be picking this up tonight I'd say. Late night shopping ftw!

On the path to the saiyan spirit
    [A]dmin a-go-go
    Join Date Dec 2002
    Posts 738

It's pretty awesome.

I actually really like the inclusion of rifles and pistols. I thought it was going to come off as really hokey, given how "fantasy" the previous game was -- and this game looked -- but it fits quite nicely.

If I end up shooting magic at steam powered robots later in the game, though, I'm gonna pretty... well... I don't know. It won't be a good thing, though.

Dropbears?
    Join Date May 2003
    Posts 562

The only detractor I've read on a few reviews is that the story isn't quite up to what it should be. Other than that, it's supposed to be fully sick.

On the path to the saiyan spirit
    Co[sm]onaut
    Join Date Jan 2004
    Posts 374

It's also not Fallout 3. =(
    "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."

"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
    Still unfunny
    Join Date May 2006
    Posts 56

Seeing as I have never played Fallout 1 nor 2 I have no idea what that means Bra.

I do love swimming and jumping over fences and stuff. It's sweet.